LEARN ABOUT THE WORLD'S FIRST PUBLIC RECOGNITION PROGRAM FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PROFESSIONALS.
The mission of the Admin Awards is a personal one and we love sharing it with people. It was inspired 12 years ago by our Founder's Mother, a career Executive Secretary who retired from the profession just shy of her 80th birthday. Since our inception, we’ve grown to 9 cities across the U.S. and are trusted by the country's leading organizations to provide a meaningful, public recognition experience for their Administrative Professionals.
We're excited to share more about our mission, and how the Admin Awards works through two 45-minute Info Sessions; a General Info Session which provides a general overview of the program and a Nominations Info Session, which does a deeper dive into the nominations and judging process. See below for more details and choose the Session that's right for you. Each Info Session reserves time at the end for a Q&A from attendees.
General Info Sessions will cover:
- Why there's never been a better time to be an Administrative Professional
- The backstory of the Admin Awards inspired by the daughter of an Executive Secretary
- The inspiring story of Colleen Barrett, legendary Legal Secretary turned President & COO of Southwest Airlines and the namesake of the program's most prestigious award, the Colleen Barrett Award for Administrative Excellence
- A brief overview of the 9 iconic Admin Awards, how the program works and what the judges look for when choosing Finalists & Winners
- Who participates and why
- Why people rate the five-star 'Good as Gold' Gala Experience as the best event they've ever attended!
Nominations Info Sessions will cover:
- A brief overview of the above, with an emphasis on the nominations and judging process
- What happens between when a nomination is submitted and the 'Good as Gold' Awards Gala
- The various ways companies submit nominations and the advantages of each
- What the judges look for when choosing Finalists and Winners
All registrants will receive a confirmation email from our system upon registration. Please be sure to whitelist adminawards.com with your IT dept. so our communications get through to you.